Friday, April 20, 2012

BEYONCÉ HEADS BACK TO SCHOOL?


It has been rumoured that Beyoncé may be going back to school after she was spotted at the Alternative Education Complex in New York with a laptop. Since leaving school at the age of 14 to pursue her music career, it is unknown if the R&B star ever completed her high school qualifications, despite the fact she received tutoring whilst on the road as a teenager...

The 'End Of Time' singer has previously admitted to feeling like she missed out on her childhood, mainly due to the fact that she left school from such a young age.

She said: "Socially, I did miss out. I left school at 14 and had a tutor. I was never exposed to people long enough to make friends, so my family became my friends."

Beyonce added: "I was awkward around other kids, but felt comfortable on the stage. I said to my mom, 'There is no way this will work but I am going to be a singer.' I was in a group, aged nine, and my dad, Matthew, left his job to manage us."

No comments:

Post a Comment